Is your site ready for the mobile opportunity?
Mobile users buy more often and spend more money, but 75% of consumers see their mobile experience as slow.
Read the Mobile is the Moneymaker infographic now to find out what mobile users expect from your e-commerce website. Compiled using data from Akamai’s recent consumer web performance expectations survey, this infographic reveals:
• E-commerce engagement and spending habits for mobile consumers
• Mobile consumer page load expectations
• The real-world business impact of not being mobile ready
• The key challenges to successful mobile experiences
ENGAGE AND SATISFY FINANCIAL SERVICES CUSTOMERS
In order to stay relevant and retain today’s “always-on”, mobile customers, financial institutions must prioritize and innovate. According to a recent Akamai FinServ industry survey conducted by TechValidate, almost half of the respondents are “behind” or “slightly behind” their peers with regard to their mobile capabilities.
Download a free report with detailed findings and takeaways from the survey to find out how to maximize customer acquisition, increase retention, and drive card usage. You’ll also learn:
- Current mobile strategies and barriers to adoption
- The right metrics to measure success
- The most important factors in a mobile banking experience
The agile approach to developing software—and managing work in general—is your passport to success in the application economy. Agile promises a range of benefits: faster time to market, increased productivity, fewer defects, cost savings and better employee engagement.
This solution needs to reach audiences reliably wherever they are, scale as fast as they grow, and adjust intelligently to dynamic network environments for the highest viewing quality possible. Missteps in online video strategy can have a long-lasting effect on audience perceptions, not only of the video experience – but also on the brand being represented.
Engage online audiences with attractive images that are automatically optimized for both maximum visual quality and performance while reducing the cost and effort to transform and deliver web-ready images.
In this white paper, we’ll explore why online video quality matters and the specifics of how it should be measured. Get a peek “under the hood” to understand the core elements of video delivery that contribute to high-quality viewing experiences. Most importantly, see why the choice of a content delivery partner is essential to your online video success.
In this whitepaper, we present data from the first ever large-scale scientific study that shows how video performance quality affects viewer behavior. The results help to shed light on important considerations that can help businesses craft a successful online video strategy – boosting their business bottom line and ultimately reaping the rewards of online video’s vast potential.
Struggling with physician buy-in?
Failure is not an option when it comes to physician engagement. Yet many supply chain and value analysis professionals say they’re doing just that.
Take a humorous look at the possible causes for failing to create physician buy-in and see how evidence helps you create actionable solutions
In this eBook, you'll receive such "bad advice" as:
• Making decisions without involving clinicians
• Working in silos
• Being resistant to change
Prepare to succeed at physician engagement…by learning how to fail!
To better understand what companies are doing in the area of employee listening and the extent to which employees are willing to participate, we analyzed data from the 2015 IBM Smarter Workforce Institute WorkTrends Survey.
This white paper highlights factors that have a decisive influence on the design and effectiveness of employee engagement programs. The results revealed in this study help to ensure future engagement programs are implemented even more successfully. Through successful engagement programs, the HR department can better position itself as a strategic partner of company management and ensure HR has an influence.
This white paper examines how leadership and employee engagement can help organizations gain a competitive advantage. By understanding what fundamentally drives employee engagement, virtually every leader can begin to shape and reinforce their practices and behavior. This is a fundamental step in creating a high-achieving workforce.
Analytics has permeated, virtually, every department within an organization. It’s no longer a ‘nice to have’. It’s an organizational imperative. HR, specifically, collects a wealth of data; from recruiting applications, employee surveys, performance management data and it sits in systems that remain largely untapped. This data can help drive strategic decisions about your workforce. Analytic tools have, historically, been difficult to use and required heavy IT lifting in order to get the most out of them. What if an analytics system learned and continue to learn as it experienced new information, new scenarios, and new responses. This is referred to as Cognitive Computing and is key to providing an analytics system that is easy to use but extremely powerful.
Technology has always enabled companies to reinvent how they engage with customers. But now we are seeing a profound shift – the convergence of physical and digital customer interactions – which is fundamentally changing how customers will interact and transact with brands and businesses everywhere. To better understand these dynamics, the IBV is conducting a Customer Experience (CX) study, published as a series, with multiple reports organized by topic.
When it comes to audience engagement, the landscape has been completely rewritten. Media and entertainment companies need to embrace new technologies to achieve revenue goals. The Adobe guide, Play to Win in Audience Intelligence, shows you how.
Read the guide to learn:
• How to bring your data sources together into a unified view of the customer
• How to move beyond basic demographic attributes to behavior attributes
• How to use look-alike modeling to improve customer targeting and acquisition
Programmatic advertising is full of complex patterns. Very similar to patterns in nature. Our guide, Brilliant Advertising, shows how fractals in nature perfectly describe the complexity of programmatic ads and pave the way for how you should approach creative assets.
Read the guide to learn five ways to overcome challenges to programmatic ads, including how to:
• Bring marketers, creatives, IT, and data analysts together to ensure success
• Save money and time while improving engagement and conversion
• Customize multiple versions of one campaign and serve ads with strong creative in real time
In the Media and Entertainment industry, it all comes down to acquiring and retaining audiences. The higher the audience value, the better. Our guide, Acquisition Evolved, gives you a four-part framework to identify and engage high-value audience segments across channels that drive engagement, subscriptions, and advertising opportunities.
Read the guide to learn:
• Tips to accelerate your data-driven marketing
• How to overcome audience acquisition and engagement obstacles
• How to identify the right marketing technology for audience acquisition
To make a great first impression, take a good look at your digital enrollment process. Because it’s more than forms. It’s the start of your customer journey. A streamlined onboarding process saves customers time and hassle. It also increases conversions, improves experiences, and reduces costs.
In this report, we discuss best practices for updating your digital enrollment, including:
• How leaders in finance do it right
• Increasing engagement with mobile-optimized forms and signatures
• Ensuring enrollment is compliant and builds trust
It’s time to pull your data out of silos so you can harness all your insights and provide the next best offer. Learn how to use new marketing technologies to create customized offers that steer customers to the right financial services and products for their needs. It’s all in our new white paper, More Precious than Gold.
Read our paper to learn how to:
• Define your customer engagement objectives
• Create valuable and intriguing offers to engage customers
• Effectively deliver compelling offers across multiple touch points
• Optimize your next best offer through real-time testing
"Have you ever caught yourself assuming that all Millennials are active athletes and all Baby Boomers are more sedentary? By making generalizations about employee health goals based on age groups, you risk misunderstanding your employees and their wellness goals. View this webinar and see how you can:
* Manage your wellness program by defining your workforce according to personas
* Motivate each employee based on fitness goals - regardless of their generation
* Increase engagement with targeted communication and attractive incentives
We recently compiled several of those discussions into a guidebook to bring you up to speed, 8 awesome ideas to pump up your wellness program.
This new guidebook is full of advice from the Captivate Community, where you have access to:
* Discussion boards to get answers about activity challenges and lots more
* Tools & resources like guidebooks, tip sheets and FAQ guides
* The Captivate Blog including tips for running your next challenge and improving engagement