This white paper will describe the main problems merchants face when it comes to customer conversions and payment acceptance, and suggest solutions that will enable you to increase your conversion rate.
Published By: Worldpay
Published Date: Apr 29, 2015
In 2014, the UK saw online sales exceed £10bn per month. For small businesses, getting online is a great way to increase revenue.
However, there’s no escaping the fact that small e-retailers are most at risk of suffering a data breach and that breaches are increasing. It is your responsibility to keep the card payment data of your customers safe and a failure to secure your systems could be a costly mistake which leads to penalty fines, lost custom and bad publicity.
Worldpay is the leading payments provider in the UK and Europe. Whilst Worldpay has fewer businesses suffering data breaches, compared to our market size, we have a unique oversight on most UK card data breaches. We have compiled our insight and advice into this guide so all businesses, new or old, can ensure they are prepared.
Bronto partnered with Ipsos Research and Censuswide to survey more than 4000 US, UK and Australian shoppers about their preferences for cross-border shopping, factors that entice them to shop outside their home country, and remaining barriers to global ecommerce. In this paper we found:
- Australian consumers (71%) embrace cross-country commerce more than the UK (44%) and the US (42%).
- Women and shoppers over 55 years old are more likely to choose merchants in their home country.
- The two top reasons for buying from another country are unique merchandise at a better price.
- Barriers include concern about shipping costs, distrust of online payments and security worries.
- Download this research report to get more valuable insights and advice to help you be the winner in this growing global competition.
Making the sale just doesn't do it anymore for success in the cellular retail business. Constantly, retailers are forced to create new streams of revenue. This document addresses the key points and benefits that cellular retailers need to know about accepting bill payments using CellularManager's All-in-One Bill Pay Suite.
Published By: Equinix
Published Date: Sep 28, 2015
Interconnected Commerce: A Revolution in Value Creation, commissioned by Equinix and produced by Aite Group, discusses the state of the global payments ecosystem and its evolution into a core component of commerce enablement.