Webinar Published By: Workday
Published Date: Oct 15, 2015
Workday Revenue Management brings together customer contracts, billing, collections, and revenue recognition in a single, unified solution. Learn how Workday Revenue Management can help your accounting organization easily manage, account for, forecast, and recognize revenue.
Webinar Published By: IBM
Published Date: Sep 08, 2015
Please join us for an in-depth discussion of the latest data and analytics capabilities that banks are using today to uncover new customer insight - at the individual level - to improve offers and cross sell, optimize campaigns and deliver profitable revenue. The discussion will explore how leading banks are employing predictive analysis on customer data not often analyzed - like individual transactions, interactions, behavior and social media. See how banks can move beyond traditional segmentation and enable marketing to the "Segment of One."
White Paper Published By: IBM
Published Date: Aug 05, 2015
Banks have always benefited from customer information based on account activity and segmentation. With the advent of big data technologies, banks can understand their customers in greater depth and predict their needs by analyzing all available customer information.
White Paper Published By: Workday
Published Date: Jul 31, 2015
A new study from Saugatuck Technology shows 51% of finance and IT executives feel their existing systems limit their ability to reach strategic goals. The culprits? No flexibility, siloed systems, poor access to information, and the high cost of maintenance. Read the report for the fascinating conclusions from the study.
Download your free copy of "Confessions of a CFO." You'll see how easy it is to regain control—and your calm—by bringing the following into your organization:
• Operational efficiency
• In-depth insights, on demand
• Quick consolidations and fast closings
• Accurate billing, faster invoices
• Cloud-based finance
• Out-of-the-box integration
Read this white paper to learn the five essential questions CFOs should be asking their controllers. The discussion will enable you and your controller to jointly to establish best practices around:
Visibility and reporting
Read this white paper for important guidance from industry leaders, including:
• Choose best of breed—95 percent of PS firms select best-of-breed applications
• Start with ERP—PS companies with the highest financial maturity rely heavily on financial metrics
• Build it out across the organization—Leading PS firms achieve organizational as well as financial success by connecting their core ERP systems to other critical parts of the business
• Take advantage of the cloud—Cloud-based applications have helped PS organizations more than any other development in the technology landscape over the past decade